Advertisement

Fiji Time:

Fiji News

Firefighters contain fire at Waisomo House

09:54 Fri Dec 08, 2017


Taken from/By: FBC News
Report by: Kelly Vacala

Fight fighters managed to avert a major fire at Waisomo House in Suva this morning.

It is believed the fire started from a faulty air conditioning unit.

More than eighty employees were already in the building but were evacuated without any injury.

Firefighters are still at the scene.



share image 1

« Back to Home« More Fiji News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement